News you can use! I just reviewed Worms Revolution for Slant, and for the most part, I loved it. But! But! But the game has a terrible system for making and playing with custom teams. So that others may profit from my example, I hereby give you step-by-step instructions for playing with custom teams in Worms Revolution on the Xbox 360:
1) In the Xbox dashboard, sign out all controllers.
in a controller with a secondary profile. Use that profile to start Worms Revolution
3) In the game's main menu, go to Customization, and create a team with your noms de guerre of choice.
4) Exit the game. If you want multiple teams, repeat steps 1-3. Remember, every profile can only have one custom team.
5) Now sign
into Dashboard with the main controller.
6) Start Worms, and go into deathmatch.
7) Using the main controller, "Add profile" for each player.
8) Using the main controller, click on the first secondary profile.
9) Using the controller for that profile, select each worm, and replace them with a custom worm.
10) Repeat steps 7-9 for each player.
That is how you play deathmatch with custom teams in Worms Revolution on the Xbox 360. And good Christ is that stupid!!!!! I loved Worms Revolution, but did no one at Team 17 even test in-room multiplayer with custom teams?